Fuel Quality Control Training
Quality Control is paramount and at Eastern Aviation Fuels “QC” is a top priority.
You can never know too much about fuel quality control, so Eastern Aviation Fuels is pleased to provide industry leading classroom and hands – on training for FBOs and corporate flight departments. This training will ensure that you are in compliance with current industry standards and best practices for aviation fuel handling and storage from the time it arrives at your location to the wingtip. We invite you to join us at one of our Seminars.
Topics Covered to Include:
- Helpful fuel tips and facts
- Spill Prevention Control Countermeasures (SPCC)
- ACE Training
- Receipt of fuels
- Transport Driver Training
- Records keeping procedures and techniques
- FAR 139.321 certification
- Hands on training of aviation fuel and storage QA procedures
- Hazmat Shipping Certification (1203 & 1863 products only)
QC Video Training Module available HERE.
ACE-GA training available for download HERE.
Current forms for record keeping HERE.
QC tools HERE.